Fire Mountain Real Estate Market Update 2013
The Fire Mountain Real Estate Market is looking strong going into 2014, which is great news for everyone in the area.
- The average sales price of all single-family homes sold in 2013 was up 21.7% from 2012! Prices have gone up as a reflection of the overall strengthening of the economy. Buyers are finally willing to pay prices in the $700,000’s again, with a total of 7 homes in the area selling for more than $700,000.
- By contrast, there wasn't much of an upward trend in prices in prior years. In the years of 2009-2012, the average sales price for the area stayed around $450,000.
- Fire Mountain Homeowners are feeling happy and optimistic to finally see a price increase, especially an increase of over 20%!
- Each property and street is unique in Fire Mountain, so choosing an area expert, such as The INDRA Group can really help add value to your home search.
- If you are a home Sellers you are at an advantage with pricing predicted to steady rise, buyer demand high, and low inventory.
- For a full list of homes for sale in Fire Mountain Oceanside click on this link!
For more questions about the Fire Mountain Real Estate Market or how much your home is currently worth, feel free to give us a call. We are Melia & Oliver Indra with INDRA Group. Reach us at (760) 805-9336 and at www.theindras.com
Your Fire Mountain Real Estate Specialist!